HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
This fudgy chocolate brownies are every chocolate lover’s dream come true. The fudgy texture, the rich intense flavour, the crunchiness of the nuts make this recipe an ultimate winner. Moreover it’s a one bowl recipe so all you have to do is to throw in all the ingredients in a bowl and be patient after it’s out of the oven. As they will crumble if you cut them while it’s still hot. And also try to use the best available chocolate.
Though I personally love to bake this with eggs, I also share a substitute for eggs. So, YES! Now you can bake eggless fudgy brownies that is equally tasty.
FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- Butter an 8″ or 9” square pan and pre-heat your oven to 180˚C.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate, and set the chocolate mixture aside to cool down.
- Mix the sugar, vanilla essence and eggs(or Greek yougurt) first, then add the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Shift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and gently fold in (don’t over-mix at this stage).
- Add whatever crunch you want in your brownie (e.g. almonds, walnuts, cashew). I added roughly crushed cashew.
- Transfer the batter into the baking pan. You can also add some roughly chopped chocolates for extra chocolaty brownie.
- Bake at 180˚C for 30-35minutes.
- Let the brownie cool completely before you cut them.
*Baking tip: Line the baking pan with baking paper or parchment paper and leave a little paper handle as it’ll help you to take the brownies out.